H Complex consists of seven buildings (122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127 and 128). Cerrudo Services furnished all materials, equipment and supervision for the maintenance and repair to the heating system, some electrical systems and architectural work on the H Complex. The H-Complex was originally built as barracks for the Army in 1948. Over time the occupancy use has changed to offices, classrooms, and barracks.
Cerrudo provided new radiant heaters for the bathrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor of Buildings 124 and 125. New cabinet unit heater air terminal devices were installed at Buildings 122, 123, 124, 125, 127 and 128. New units and associated piping, valves and controls with fresh air ducting from the modified louvered windows to the units were installed. A new 4 ton roof mounted heat pump unit and distribution ducting at Building 127 with new electrical service and fused disconnect was installed. Cerrudo replaced cooler and freezer boxes including new subfloor and doors, refrigerant piping, valves, controls, compressors and evaporators at the Building 126 Galley.
New Men’s and Women’s bathrooms were constructed on the 1st and 2nd floor of Building 124 including the demolition of the existing rooms. New work included plumbing fixtures, lighting, flooring and wall surfaces, bath accessories and exhaust fans.
Gutters, downspouts and roof access for Buildings 122, 123, 124, 125, 127 and 128 were provided. Cerrudo replaced the south facing windows at Buildings 124 and 125 including repair of moisture damage. New architectural fixtures and finishes were provided in Classroom Buildings 122 and 123. New carpet tiles were installed where new work occurred.