US COAST GUARD TRAINING CENTER – BUILDING 134 MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR OF MEMBRANE ROOF AND HVAC EQUIPMENT
- Cerrudo Services’ experience in vertical construction and renovation includes multiple task orders for the US Coast Guard, US Army Corps of Engineers, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and other Government entities. US COAST GUARD TRAINING CENTER – BUILDING 134 MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR OF MEMBRANE ROOF AND HVAC EQUIPMENT
- Since 2012, Cerrudo Services has provided comprehensive tactical infrastructure maintenance and repair services along the California and Arizona border with Mexico for the Department of Homeland Security. Contract value has exceeded $86M. COMPREHENSIVE TACTICAL INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR (CTIMR), AREA 1 RECOMPETE, CALIFORNIA, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITYCOMPREHENSIVE TACTICAL INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR, AREA 1, CALIFORNIA, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
- Cerrudo Services has performed ecologically sensitive remediation projects in wetlands locations, and has considerable experience in lead and asbestos abatement.COMPREHENSIVE TACTICAL INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR, AREA 1, CALIFORNIA - ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES
- Cerrudo Services has significant experience with underground utility upgrades and roads and drainage projects. Cerrudo completed the first civil works design build contract managed by the San Francisco District Corps of Engineers, a $2,800,000 wetlands restoration project.
- Cerrudo Services completed two Department of Homeland Security Construction Material Supply contracts for the El Paso/Marfa and Del Rio/Rio Grande Valley Sectors in Texas for materials used for border infrastructure construction by the government.