How to edit the Home Page
- This is the tagline. Go to Settings > General Settings > Tagline.
- This is the top menu. Click here for menu instructions.
- These are posts with the tag “featured”. Tags are just below the categories. They must have a featured image.
- These are posts with the tag “featured”. Tags are just below the categories. This is the post title.
- This is the body of the page (not post), WELCOME TO CERRUDO SERVICES. To edit the text, either click here and click Edit Page in top black bar or go to Pages > All Pages > find WELCOME TO CERRUDO SERVICES, roll over the title and the edit link will show up > click edit and edit body text.
- These are the contract widgets. Go to Appearance > widgets or in top black bar the drop down under Cerrudo Services (if you are not in the dashboard) will show the link to widgets. To add another widget, drag a text box from left side to the Contract Widgets box. Give it a title and small amount of text. Hit save. You can drag these around to put them in the order you would like. To edit or remove one, click on the down arrow to open it, edit and save, or delete.