To add images to projects:
- Go to Posts > Add New
- When you are in the add post screen, you will find the set featured image link on the lower right.
- Click set featured image.
- Choose from the Media Library or upload an image. (800 X 600 is a good resolution to upload)
- You can add all of the images for a project all at once. Give the image a title and an alt (usually the same) in the information about the image.
- You can add up to 8 images by clicking Set Second Image, Set third image, etc. These will show up on each project post in the individual slideshows – the first one will show up home page.
- You can change the images by removing one image and replacing it with another.
To add images to slideshow on home page:
- Add a post
- Add a featured image to the post
- To make the featured image show up on the home page, add the tag ‘featured’ (in the box just above the add featured image box).
- To remove from the home page, just remove ‘featured’ tag.
- The post title shows up in the caption under the image in the slideshow.